Saturday, January 21, 2012

~ Untitled ~

~ Untitled ~

Why don't you stop playing with my heart -
You may not know, but you are hurting me a lot -
Break-up and sort were things of past -
Now it may be my breath that is last.

You played with me as if you don't know -
I knew that and should have said no -
Then I thought just let it go -
As I felt you have nowhere else to go -

But, again and again you did the same -
Every time your excuse were lame -
I wonder what joy you get -
What life for me, you gonna set.

I don't blame you, I don't hate -
The love you showed me though it's fake -
My feelings are mine and I will show -
Because, it's you who showed me how to love.

I will still try and I will smile -
Keeping aside my pain for a while -
What matters to me most, all is you -
Because, all I did was to love you.

- Justin
(Please provide the feedback below, or forward it to justinnen@gmail.com)

1 comment: