Saturday, January 21, 2012

~ The Love In Pain ~

~ The Love In Pain ~

Thinking of what to write –
Feels like words are far from my sight,
Somehow somewhere I am lacking the words.

The bubble in the bottle,
The drips through the tube,
Least caring about the pain,
Injecting medicine through my vein.

They say I live on that,
Without them I am not going far,
But I know what is what,
Medicine?, No, there is something more than that.

The ink that flows reveals my feelings,
There is a paper that capture my feelings,
And the heart that is always there to feel,
Is the sole strength that makes me heal.

The love for the language, the craze to write,
The belief in me that my path is right,
A blessing by HIM, that very few catch,
Till the last breath, my spirit will fly high,
With any decease, I'll always fight.

- Justin
(Please provide the feedback below, or forward it to justinnen@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment