Monday, October 3, 2011

~ A Traveler's Tale ~

- A Traveler's Tale -

Breakup, as I would like to name it -
But the bond with you is not over yet -
Your memories will always haunt me -
A part of this heart you will always be.

As the time is passing, and should be -
The day is changing to dusk, I see -
Everything getting darker and light is fading -
Nature is beauty, beautiful shadows are they casting.

Mountains and valleys are passing -
With the wind curing my scars -
The one who loves me is always watching -
The blue sky and the invisible stars.

With the memories to cherish, I am travelling ahead -
With the most beautiful sun setting behind -
Crossing the horizon and it throws dark -
Still with the hope to have a fresh new start.

- Justo Joseph (Please provide a feedback below or @ justinnen@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment