Monday, October 3, 2011

~ The Friday Night ~

- The Friday Night -

Please, no more today, as it is friday -
Enough of the work, got to burn this stress -
The lady will be waiting for the great break day -
Weekend is here, and today is friday.

Opened the door and saw that bare skin -
A girl in her early age, in waiting -
Smile on her face as she saw her hubby in -
Hard late night drinks, I am off fainting.

Good Morning, out of bed, in the shorts -
The smell of love, the scent of sex -
A better half in the bed, a better half out -
But, made my mind not to freak out.

A mourning voice I heard -
I saw the girl in the bed -
Nothing more than you my girl I said -
I went back to my bed.

- Justin
(Please provide the feedback below, or forward it to justinnen@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment